Friday, January 2, 2009

BRING IN 09

HEY GUYZ!!!
WOW!! Isn't it crazy how fast the year already went by? Umm...well anywayz first of all Thanks to all the people that help me out this year! Yall definetly gave me some courage here and there. Second of all Thanks to my Parents and My Brother yall have given me so much support and yall put up with my crap everyday of the week/year lol. Third of all Thanks to my friends mostly Laura and Maria they've been thru everything with me and when I mean everything........I mean EVERYTHING now these dayz its hard to find friends like them. Fourth of all Thanks to my cousins and I can't really pick a specific one because their all so great so supportive and they're proud of me so THANKS I LOVE YOU GUYZ!!! Last but not least THANK YOU SOO MUCH TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT INSPIRED ME!!! YALL REALLY GOT ME TO SEE A WHOLE NOTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD! I didn't know one person could make such a big diffrence. OF COURSE I REALLY WANT TO GIVE THANKS TO THE U.S TROOPS FOR DOING WHAT THEY DO EVERYDAY TO KEEP US HERE SAFE AND SOUND NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE COURAGE TO GO DO WHAT THEY DO THANK YALL SOO MUCH YALL ARE TRULY THE HEROES NOT US. UM THOSE WERE MY THANK YOU'S! Ummmm.......Alright on with the ABDC 3 newz okay the auditions are supposed to air on Jan 9th or Jan 16th I'm not really sure but its going to be really fun to watch its a whole new season so yeah! Also if your intrested in getting a little taste of Season 3 go to youtube.com and type in ABDC 3 AUDITIONS It gives you a whole bunch of crews!!! ALSO YALL REALLY GOTTA CHECK OUT HEADHUNTERS CREW THEIR HELLA GOOD!!!! Well I really have to go but yall have a INCREDIBLE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
LOVE AND SUPPORT, ♥MARICARMEN AKA MARI-C♥

No comments:

Post a Comment