Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Day In The Life...

Hey Yall Wuzz Up!!!!! Lol wow So here we go again my birthday's diz sunday (Jan 18) believe me you guyz itz not dat kool!! Lol that means I'm gettin older ugh...!! But anywayz well Tonight is actually the premiere for Americas Best Dance Crew Season 3 I'm really excited to finally have something to watch every Thursday now lol! Umm I'm really sad that HeadHunters Crew didn't make it! But there's always another chance!! Umm lemme think what else...........OH YEAH!! I went to see the Unborn last friday it was actually pretty good! But can't give any spoilers or previews or else I would make the movie seem borin lol. But umm I can't really write so much cuz I can't think of it but when I can I will most definetly let yall know

No comments:

Post a Comment