Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Michael Jackson Pictures, Images and Photos
So I went to my room to sit down cause I had finished my food and had cleaned the table it was kinda weird though cause usually after eatin dinner my fam n me are usually together but this time for some reason I decided to go to my room so I grabbed my journal's,phone,pen like I said unsual for me to go straight after dinner to my room so I grabbed the remote control and I had it on channel MSNBC akward.....next thing you know I look up to see UCLA Medical Center in L.A at the bottom of the screen saying...."BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson found in his Los Angeles home unconsious and not breathing"....I said what the fuck?...so I turn up the volume to only hear the news channel talking about MJ so I figured...Oh man cmon leave that poor man alone!I honestly thought they were lying....25 minutes later once again "BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson in a coma".....I said what's wrong with the damn channel but honestly in my head I was thinking he'll probably make it out of the coma...then at 3:15pm "BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson pronounced Dead"...my heart dropped I looked up and said What?..No that can't be true....Only to find out and hour later that it had been confirmed Michael Jackson was Dead due to Cardiac Arrest....I couldn't believe it I called my brother and told him if he had heard the news about MJ he told me no what are you talking about?..I said Gordo he's dead! my brother didn't believe me so I told him turn to CNN or MSNBC or FOX or MTV and he saw....Honestly I thought this is a joke they have to be kidding me...but I guess....not I'm deeply saddened at the fact that my inspiration as a dancer and a singer is gone I truely looked up to him and I mean in the morning I was listening to Billie Jean in the car only to come home to find out he's dead not right....I just wanted to say SORRY TO THE JACKSON'S FOR THE TERRIBLE LOSS HE WILL TRUELY BE MISSED I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HIS TOUR BUT MAY HE REST IN PEACE. WE LOVE YOU MJ we know your in a better place now and just dance your way to the top of heaven..thanks for all the memories. REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009 LOVE N SUPPORT, ♥Maricarmen

No comments:

Post a Comment