Friday, March 27, 2009

My Friendship with my "Cuzzin" I truly think is endin day by day by day....

Wow I know I usually don't write stuff like this online......almost like never at all....lol.....but let's get serious....... Real talk I feel like I've really lost my friendship with one of my friends I thought well maybe he's jux going thru a stage IDK but I really felt like damn you know I STANDED BY HIM AND SUPPORTED HIM 100% ALL DA WAY AND YET HE DONT GIVE A F*** ABOUT ME......man it jux hurts dat u know i care so much about him and its like hes been my friend actually bff since 4th grade...to know dat all these girls jux use him and leave him...(sigh) It sucks but its all good I guess all his girlfriends are more important than me as a friend that has been here for 5 years now it's kool I got him its W/E ppl tell y are you still talkin to him?......IDK I REALLY DON'T KNOW..He doesn't really know what hes got infront of him as a friend I guess he's kinda losin me day by day....w/e family or not I guess I'mma still be there for him......cuz datz how true I am...I'm not talkin my lil s*** but jux thought I'd let u know...cuzz I GUESS YOU REALLY DON'T GOT REAL FRIENDS IN THIS WORLD..... W/E R.I.P 3MILIANO ♥MARICARM3N

No comments:

Post a Comment